Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sarah's Week 1, Day 3

 
6:45am - Breakfast
This was a pretty yummy breakfast.  My only problem with this meal is the saltine crackers.  I like having some crunch, but saltines are just empty calories.  That is one of the only issues I have with this diet and I will probably change out saltines for a cracker with some fiber for the next round of this diet.
12:00pm - Lunch
Seriously?  A hard boiled egg and a piece of bread. 

 
 
6:30pm - Dinner
Dinner was gross.  One cup of tuna fish, bleh.  Dessert was good though.  1/2 of a banana and a cup of vanilla ice cream.  Yum tyum!  I'm hoping for some more luck on the scale tomorrow.  The diet claims that you can lose up to 10 pounds in three days, but that isn't going to happen.  Starting tomorrow, I'm going to track calories using the LoseIt! application on my phone to keep on track for the next four days before I start another cycle of the diet.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm following your journey and hoped you've already lost quite a few pounds by this time. I did the 3 Day Military diet last week and I managed to shed 6 pounds. I did a couple of replacements like canned tuna with tofu and vanilla ice cream with plain yogurt. I also did away with the hotdog and ate lean chicken breast instead. I've been reading a lot about the diet and here's a good resource page to look into http://3daysmilitarydiet.com/results-reviews/3-day-military-diet-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete