Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sarah's Week 1, Day 2

7:15 am - Breakfast
This morning's breakfast was really good and it tasted even better after I got on the scale and saw that I lost 2.4lbs already!  It was a basic breakfast, one egg (fried in Pam cooking spray), one piece of toast, and half of a banana.  I kind of missed having tea this morning, but it's not that serious. 



11:15 am - 1/2 of Lunch
2:30pm - 1/2 of Lunch
Lunch was split in half today because I teach from 11:30am - 2:20pm without a break in between classes.  I didn't want to have a rumbling stomach the entire time, so I ate about half of the cottage cheese and two crackers.  The rest of the crackers, cottage cheese and the egg were saved for after class at around 2:30pm.

6:30pm - Dinner
Dinner was a large portion of food.  Two hot dogs (with a little bit of mustard), 1 cup of steamed broccoli and 1/2 cup of raw carrots.  It was pretty filling and tasted good too.  I agree with Katie that Day 2 is the most reasonable and I wasn't hungry today.  Later tonight I'm going to enjoy my 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream with a sprinkle of cinnamon (thanks for the suggestion Katie)!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment