Sunday, October 14, 2012

Katie's Motivation

We have a high school friend's wedding coming up on October 27, 2012.  It's a bit like going to your first 10 year high school reunion and of course we want to look our best.  I came across the 3 Day Military Diet on Pinterest and it really interested me because of the quick results it claims having only 2 weeks to shed a few pounds.  I asked Sarah if she wanted to try it with me because of course as the old saying goes "misery loves company".  But with that said, this diet is only 3 days!  We can do 3 days.

I need structure and this diet tells me exactly what to eat for all 3 meals of the day hence the word military. lol  I'm expecting.. hoping? lol to lose 6 - 8 lbs over the next 2 weeks as a goal doing this diet.  I think doing this diet with Sarah and posting to this blog will help me stay focused and consistent.  I'm a bit apprehensive about so little food, but again it's only 3 days.  I'm least excited about grape fruit, plain tuna, and the carrots, yuck!  But it's also not like I'm going to be eating cow brains like they do on the Amazing Race or something.

We've both tried Weight Watchers and it works great! But it's also very slow moving.  So maybe with the quick results that are promised with this diet, we can transition after the wedding to something a little more slow paced and sustainable.  I'm super excited to try the 3 Day Military Diet tomorrow!  Although, not super excited to get on the scale.  But we all have to start somewhere, right?  Wish us luck and we'll see how far we can get with our weight loss goals on this 3 Day Military Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment