Friday, October 19, 2012

Katie's Week 1, Day 3

Sarah and I debated which was worse, Day 1 or Day 3.  I'm going to go with Day 3 if I had to choke down all of that tuna, but because I chose to substitute, I'll say Day 1 was worse.

I really, really tried not to use any substitutions but I just couldn't take any more tuna!!  I ate half the package below with mustard and before this diet ruined tuna for me forever, I substituted a half cup of cottage cheese for the remainder of the tuna I did not eat.  I lost 1 lb on Day 3.



Bleh! I really tried but I couldn't eat the whole package!  I definitely won't be the partner in the Amazing Race eating things like cow brains or frog's fallopian tubes! lol


Awh, so much better! 

7 comments:

  1. I just started this diet too. I found a cool Three Day Military Diet app to help keep me on schedule. I like to substitution list because I go sick of the same food pretty quick.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id641856596

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie & Sarah. How are you? I am just making a quick survey among followers of this diet and I have a quick question. Did you honestly manage to go through this diet without cheating? How much did you lose in total?

    Btw, you have really nice blog about your weight loss efforts. Maybe you could get inspiration and some other good tips at http://theslimdonkey.com/the-military-diet-getting-skinny-with-unbelievable-3-day-method/. What do you think about that website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karah's, I like your share, keep it up. I just want to add that It is not easy to limit your meals to small servings, so just stick to the calorie limit and you will be fine. Another important thing to do is to limit yourself to 3 restrictive dieting days. Doing more than that can cause health problems. Please see more here https://www.findatopdoc.com/Diet-and-Nutrition/What-Is-the-3-Day-Military-Diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The military dietis currently one of the world most popular Diet for Weight loss.the3-day Military Dietplan helps you lose weight quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Military Diet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Military Diet" | "3 day Military Diet

    ReplyDelete