Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sarah's Week 1, Day 1


Day 1 - Here we go!

Breakfast - 6:30am
After eating this measly breakfast, I learned that I don't hate grapefruit as much as I thought I did.   And I also learned that 2 tbsp is a lot of peanut butter for one piece of bread!  The tea was really good.  I had a cup of Lipton green tea with lemon and ginseng (no sweetener was added).  All-in-all breakfast was pretty tasty, but I don't think it's going to hold me over until lunch, which is also going to be a particularly pitiful meal.


 
Lunch - 11:45am
I wasn't as ravenous as I anticipated when lunch time rolled around.  I think the protein in the peanut butter helped me to remain satisfied until lunch.  (Plus, I was busy all morning and didn't really have too much time to think about it.)  For lunch I had 1/2 cup of tunafish (dry) and a piece of bread.  It was very underwhelming.  I've been drinking lots of water today and just went over to the coffee shop and purchased a hot tea.  It is TAZO decaf ginger peach without sweetener.  




At about 2:30pm, the hunger pangs really started to hit me.  I was about to give in to temptation and eat my apple early (part of my dinner), but thanks to Katie's encouragement I was able to wait until 5pm to partake in the most perfect honeycrisp apple I have ever tasted!

Dinner - 7:00pm
The apple at 5:00pm really helped me to get through until dinner. I had a really long day at work, so my meals ended up being very spread apart. But I survived my first day and I think I did really well. I also think this is the hardest of the three days, so I hope it will be easier from now on. For the final part of day one, I'm going to enjoy my cup of vanilla icecream. Yum Yum!  Fingers crossed for some luck on the scale tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I want to control my weight and you. I think the Military diet plan is the best for it. I see the 3 day Military Diet Results. If you want to see, go there and see.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete